Psychedelic Harm Reduction & Integration (PHRI)
Receive support for your journey with psychedelic medicine.
Non-ordinary states of consciousness can support us along our personal growth and healing journey. When used in a safe and supportive context, psychedelic medicine can help us step outside the grooves of our habitual neural pathways, gain new perspectives, experience emotional breakthroughs, and lay down our burdens. However, psychedelic medicine is not without risk, and navigating this work on your own can be challenging.
PHRI is a therapeutic framework to support those who intend to use psychedelic medicine for personal growth and healing. Together, we can explore whether you are likely to benefit from psychedelic medicine and develop a plan to ensure that you increase the likelihood of a beneficial outcome and minimize potential risks.
I’ll be with you every step of the way, from preparation through to integration, ensuring you have the resources and support to navigate your journey with as much ease as possible.
I provide PHRI support for psychedelic experiences in a variety of settings:
- Plant Medicine Retreats
- Group Ceremonies
- Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy
I have experience with the following medicines:
- Classic hallucinogens: DMT (Ayahuasca, N,N,DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, sapo, bufo), psilocybin (mushrooms, 4-AcO-DMT), mescaline (San Pedro, Huachuma, Peyote), LSD, 2C-B
- Empathogen-enactogens: MDMA, 3-MMC
- Supporting plant medicines: sacred tobacco (hapé, rapé, rapae), ceremonial cacao
You will learn:
- The risks and benefits of working with psychedelic medicine
- How to screen facilitators and retreats for safe and ethical practices
- Traditional spiritual and modern evidence-based approaches to working with psychedelic medicine
- How to meaningfully prepare for a psychedelic experience, including all aspects of set and setting
- Strategies for navigating the psychedelic space and challenging moments
- How to make meaning of your experience, regardless of how blissful or how challenging
- What integration looks like and how you can continue to benefit long after your experience
Click here to learn more about PHRI.